The American Dream runs on debt.
Debt can be a great blessing for the entrepreneur trying to achieve the American Dream.
But the American Dream turns into the American Nightmare as debt is paid month after month, year after year, and decade after decade.
Would you be surprised to know that help…real help…to turn the American Nightmare back to the American Dream is found in the tax code?
Entrepreneurs absolutely must have cash flow to succeed.
Based on my research since the mid-1980s, there the three largest leakages of cash flow occur (and their percentage of impact on cash flow within that group) from:
1. Operating inefficiencies caused by mis-focus. (40%)
2. Excess payment of taxes. (35%)
3. Inefficient payment of debt (principal and interest payments). (25%)
Accountants can make a material and prudent impact for their entrepreneurial clients through following the tax code process of making principal and interest payments.
These are the benefits offered by the tax code for compliance with its process:
• Pay 50% of the outstanding principal from the entrepreneur’s cash flow and 50% from tax savings.
• Pay off the debt in 50% of the remaining time.
• Achieve these 50%\50% benefits without making additional payments to the lender.
Of course, the 50%\50% benefits stated above might vary for any specific client based on their unique situation; however, those are the goals of the tax code.
Number of Hours:
Knowledge of Tax Law Regulations
Group Internet Based
Number Of Days:
Early Cut Off Date:
Online Group Internet Based ,
CPA (1), EA (1)