Paar, Melis and Associates has been providing unparalleled tax and accounting services to the automotive repair industry since 1992. We have over 600 auto repair shop clients across the US. We are growing our team and looking for a full-time personal tax preparer. The ideal candidate has a minimum of two years of tax experience, experience with QuickBooks Online, and can use time management to efficiently prepare taxes for our customers. There is a possibility of a hybrid work environment after 90 days of employment and a proven history of time management and organizational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Prepare individual tax returns for monthly clients
– identifies potential tax credits and liabilities and ensures accurate and complete returns are filed in a timely manner.
– Help taxpayers by using their federal, state, and local codes and see to it that clients receive the maximum benefit permitted under the law of the government
– Respond to tax notices
– Tax planning throughout the year
Skills and Qualifications:
– Minimum of 2 years of tax experience
– Ability to understand and apply tax laws and changes in the preparation process
– Excellent analytical and organizational skills
– Attention to detail, confidentiality, and general math skills
– Strong computer skills required
– Experience with Drake Tax Software, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Applications preferred
– Excellent communication skills
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with PERSONAL TAX PREPARER as the subject.
Income Tax Preparation for individuals and small businesses using ProSeries tax software from client documents, summaries, etc. in a variety of formats. Federal and state income tax returns are prepared. Strong computer skills required.
The position will be from January through April+, Monday through Friday with weekend time available most weekends through tax season. No less than 40 hours per week, but can easily be 50 to 60 hours some weeks. Hourly pay with overtime dependent on experience.
Reply to email@example.com
Fax to 301-963-6893
Pritchett Controls, a successful employee-owned Building Automation company, seeks a strategic, organized individual to join our Accounting team. The successful candidate must align with our core values: character, integrity, teamwork, and “can-do” attitude. The Accountant will report to the company president and will be responsible for completing all accounting and bookkeeping tasks as assigned, with guidance from the Vice President of Finance and Director of Finance. This is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate or someone just beginning in the Accounting industry – we will train! CPA license fees and other training costs will be covered for the right candidate.
This position is available in our Beltsville, MD Office.
· Assisting with general accounting operations, and coordinating all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll, and financial reporting.
· Analyzing and preparing job cost construction accounting.
· Preparing tax schedules, corporate income tax, year-end IRS forms, tax returns, and managing all tax planning and compliance with required federal, state, local, payroll, property, sales and other applicable taxes.
· Analyzing and preparing of monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial statements.
· Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies.
Other Accounting Duties:
· Working and meeting with the yearly valuation company for the company ESOP and preparing financial statements and other documents for the valuation.
· Overseeing the external audit of financial statements and managing the end-to-end audit process.
· Managing relationships with medical and business insurance providers and ensuring compliance with reporting requirements, renewals, etc.
· Managing cash flow and assisting senior management in financial planning and results management.
· Maintaining a proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in accounting, keeping current with associated licenses and training.
· Other accounting/finance duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
· Ability to pass employment drug screening and criminal background check.
· Proficiency in reviewing and identifying inconsistencies in large amounts of data.
· Experience in using accounting software such as ComputerEase/Deltek, or any similar accounting software.
· Fully proficient computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Clear, concise, and effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Exceptional organization and time management skills, with acute attention to detail, consistency, and a high degree of quality in work.
· A polished, professional demeanor and the ability to interface with customers and internal personnel with tact, diplomacy, and professionalism.
· Conducting oneself with the highest level of business integrity while keeping sensitive business information in the strictest of confidence.
Please respond to Chris Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-470-7300
Full time position available for experienced Tax/Accounting Manager. Must have at least 7 years of experience in public accounting, 3 years management experience and be either a CPA or Enrolled Agent. Master’s degree in Accounting/Taxation is ideal, but bachelor’s degree would be considered. Review and preparation of complex individual, non-profit, corporate and partnership returns would be required. Manage engagements, budgets, and staff. Provide timely customer service to existing clients and build new client relationships. Must be proficient in Excel. Competitive compensation along with excellent benefits, which include health insurance, generous leave and 401(k) Plan and Profit Sharing.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Work Schedule: 9:00 am -5:30 pm
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), the accountant is responsible for the day to day accounting functions of the organization. The accountant is responsible for completing all accounting and bookkeeping tasks as assigned, with assistance from the CFO when appropriate. There will be other tasks and duties as assigned or delegated, especially in the area of financial and general ledger. The accountant is under the general supervision of the CFO and the direct supervision of the Senior Accountant.
Accountant Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications (Skills and Abilities)
Physical Risk: Work environment involves some exposure to physical risks that require following basic safety precautions
Interested individuals can email Christine Sanon, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local small CPA firm seeking senior accountant for full- and/or part-time employment
We serve as internal advisors to our clients. Firm is comprised of professionals with CPA and EA designations. Firm has experienced growth consistently over the last three years. Firm is comprised of 5 people – 3 full-time and 2 part-time. We maintain to provide an environment for a good work/family balance.
Please send resume to email@example.com.