The attendee will learn how to use Microsoft Lists in creating customize tax return trackers for both individual and business tax returns. They will also learn about data validation in Excel to make sure their information is consistent before importing to Lists.
Keeping track of the workflow of your tax returns can be a difficult process, especially with people working in multiple locations. Excel is a common tool, however, it's difficult to use when you have multiple users.
• get two templates for tax return tracers (individual & business)
• learn how to customize them for you firm
• Learn data validation in Excel to create consistent data
• Learn how to import the templates into Microsoft Lists and customize the columns
• Learn how to add additional custom columns to track other items about your returns
• Learn how to apply formatting, sorting, filtering and grouping to create custom view for every need.
Number of Hours:
Knowledge of Microsoft Lists
Group Internet Based
Number Of Days:
Early Cut Off Date:
Online Group Internet Based ,