Microsoft OneNote is the most under-utilized piece of software everyone owns and few know how to use. If you aren't using OneNote or using it just to take notes - this course is for you. Learn how to turn OneNote into your own personal internet with the ability to capture information and then retrieve it anywhere at any time. If you know how to take picture, cut-copy-paste and take screen clippings then you already have the basic functions of OneNote. Once learned how to organize yourself, you will soon be organizing your firm and your client's information as well.
In this session, you will:
• See the big picture on how OneNote will transform how to organize your business and personal life.
• Understanding the importance of virtual aggregation
• You will be introduced to the most useful and common functions within OneNote
• Hear real world examples to immediately introduce into your work and home life
• You will be given a roadmap on how to implement OneNote into your practice and your clients businesses
Number of Hours:
Knowledge of Microsoft Products
Number Of Days:
Early Cut Off Date:
Princess Royale Hotel 9100 Coastal Highway Ocean City , MD 21842
Weekday Rate: $219 - $279