Congress just pulled a whole slew of rabbits out of hats to combat the economic onslaught of Covid. 5,593 pages of new legislation to be exact.
What’s in this blockbuster new package? Everything from prospective, and sometimes, retroactive:
- Expanded employee retention credit
- Deductibility of expenses funded by forgiven PPP loan
- But, what about the basis and at-risk rules?
- Widened and extended charitable contribution rules
- New economic impact payments and unemployment benefits
- Cafeteria plan expanded privileges
- PPP Round 2 and somewhat revamped PPP Round 1 – Gold rush on again!!
- Impact of Covid employment tax credits on income tax return
- Many, many more!!
Want to keep up to date with the massive overhaul? Tune in to our all-new, action-packed, up-to-the-minute course on Con App 2021.
Bradley Burnett Tax Seminars
Number of Hours:
Knowledge of Tax Law Regulations
Group Internet Based
Number Of Days:
Early Cut Off Date:
Online Group Internet Based ,
CPAs (2), EA (2)