Paar, Melis and Associates has been providing unparalleled tax and accounting services to the automotive repair industry since 1992. We have over 600 auto repair shop clients across the US. We are growing our team and looking for a full-time personal tax preparer. The ideal candidate has a minimum of two years of tax experience, experience with QuickBooks Online, and can use time management to efficiently prepare taxes for our customers. There is a possibility of a hybrid work environment after 90 days of employment and a proven history of time management and organizational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Prepare individual tax returns for monthly clients
– identifies potential tax credits and liabilities and ensures accurate and complete returns are filed in a timely manner.
– Help taxpayers by using their federal, state, and local codes and see to it that clients receive the maximum benefit permitted under the law of the government
– Respond to tax notices
– Tax planning throughout the year
Skills and Qualifications:
– Minimum of 2 years of tax experience
– Ability to understand and apply tax laws and changes in the preparation process
– Excellent analytical and organizational skills
– Attention to detail, confidentiality, and general math skills
– Strong computer skills required
– Experience with Drake Tax Software, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Applications preferred
– Excellent communication skills
Please send a resume to email@example.com with PERSONAL TAX PREPARER as the subject.