Income Tax Preparation for individuals and small businesses using ProSeries tax software from client documents, summaries, etc. in a variety of formats. Federal and state income tax returns are prepared. Strong computer skills required.
The position will be from January through April+, Monday through Friday with weekend time available most weekends through tax season. No less than 40 hours per week, but can easily be 50 to 60 hours some weeks. Hourly pay with overtime dependent on experience.
- Prepare Individual income tax returns (Federal and many states) using ProSeries tax software from client documents and summaries in a variety of formats.
- Small amounts of client contact would be needed either in person or on the phone.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 years’ experience of Individual tax preparation in a professional environment
- Good communicative skills and comfort working with clients from a variety of backgrounds
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Good computer skills and ability to quickly learn new software
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word)
- Able to research Internal Revenue Code in order to properly prepare income tax returns
- Must have PTIN
Reply to email@example.com
Fax to 301-963-6893